If your teeth have cavities, are worn out or missing – restoring your smile will bring back its function as well as its beauty! Dr. Pulley works carefully to implement cosmetic techniques into our restorative treatments to give you healthy teeth that look great at the same time.
We currently offer the following restorative services:
- Dental Bridges: Our naturally-appearing bridges may be the ideal option to restore the look and function of a missing tooth if you prefer not to use an implant.
- Porcelain Crowns: A color matched crown will provide a protective cover for a damaged tooth and also blend in seamlessly with your other teeth.
- White Fillings: A durable, aesthetically appealing option for dealing with tooth decay that has not damaged the tooth too deeply.
- Dental Implants: One of the best treatments following an extraction or tooth loss. Your implant will give you back a complete bite and also prevent the shifting of teeth or bone loss.
- Dentures: If you have lost several teeth or even the upper or lower arch, our dentures can give you back the ability to talk, eat, and smile without difficulty.
No Amalgam. No Silver. No Mercury.
Thanks to the advancement in modern dental materials, you can have long-lasting restorations that look great without added metals. All of our restorations are made of tooth-colored porcelain, resin or composite materials that are capable of lasting several years.
Schedule your treatment consultation today by calling our Ahwatukee Foothills office. New patients of all ages are welcome! We also offer complimentary second opinions.